Friday 20 August 2010

Chickensoup challenge #8

It's Friday night and another Chicken soup recipe night. This week we have used an album cover that I chose as inspiration. I have a bit of a thing for text and fonts and loved this funky higgledy piggledy font and the bold colours used.


Sometimes I like to focus on something other than the photo on a scrapbook layout, and for this layout I definitely wanted the words to stand out. My eldest daughter, who is on the Autistic Spectrum, was not always very verbally demonstrative as a little girl, so when she came out with this saying one night it was absolutely adorable.


Obviously inspired by the Guess how much I love you book, I love that she put her own spin on the famous quote from the book. Heaven is much cooler than the moon after all.

See what the other cooks have done and come play along :)

1 comment: