Tuesday 12 April 2011

Boob tubes

No bats today ... I think we will give the bats a rest and move onto boob tubes. This set is ... forgive the retro lingo .... groovy!

A perfect birthday card for dad using the old 70's television complete with a set of wire bunny ears. I also used the PTI newsprint background - such a fabulous and versatile background, one of my new favourites I think.


Still not bored with the twine either, I am just wrapping everything in the stuff - just as well too as I bought so much I can wrap forever and still not run out.

The punched heart is Stampin' Up! and the sentiment is computer generated, plain old Arial, with the "dad" stamped from the boob tubes set using SU Cherry Cobbler.

1 comment:

  1. Love this one too! You're a BAAAAD influence, I clicked the link & 2 sets of stamps are gonna be mine soon too! :)

    ReplyDelete