Wednesday 4 January 2012

Been so long

Let me start by wishing you all a very happy New Year. May 2012 be propsperous and filled with lots of stash and cool crafting.

I seem to hardly get time to come on here these days, and Christmas time is always particularly hectic. Apart from all the normal festive running around, Matthew and I decided to host a Christmas Eve party at our home. The first time we had so many people around at once, but turned out to be great fun (especially when taking the punch and it's effects into consideration).

I wanted to make this party a little special, so instead of simply e-mailing or calling people to invite them, I thought I would make some proper invitations. Time being of the essence, crafting them was not an option, so I reached for my most trusty software - CorelDraw (Oh how do I love thee). It took me about a half an hour to put these together using some dingbats and cool fonts, 5 minutes to print them off on nice textured cardstock and voila ... quick and easy invites that look good as well.

1 comment:

  1. What a great job, Lousette - fantastic and it looks beautiful. I think invitations or personal thankyous via mail are also a bit more special.

    ReplyDelete