Wednesday 30 March 2011

Waltzing mouse and Craft Stamper magazine

Craft Stamper mag out on Friday again. I've received my issue already and it is a lovely one this month. Fab layout by Morag Cutts (I love her scrapbook pages), some great copic colouring tehniques for faces by Judy Laing, a cool new series on one layer cards by Joanne Wardle (I am watching this with anticipation ... love the simplicity of one layer cards) and lots of of other cool projects too.

For this issue I have done a project using Waltzing Mouse Tag and label stamps. Claire's stamps combine with nestabilities dies so that you can create your own labels ... now is that cool or what!

I kid you not when I say that I had been looking for stamps to go with my label dies for many years. Before nestabilities came out I tried to make my own label designs on the computer (inspired by the good old Making Memories labels) to go with my Sizzix dies. Lining them up properly to cut was near impossible and in the end I gave up. Then came cookie cutter dies and wham, lining up problem solved. Don't you just love all the gadgets the craft industry throws at us.

This label stamp is from the very vintage labels #2 and one of my favourites.


Here is also a tag that didn't make it into print. The scroll down the side is from Very Vintage #5 and the tag is from very vintage #1. The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch (I have used that a lot before too, but still love it).


Then, if you are not a subscriber to Craft Stamper magazine but would like to take a peek at some of the favourite projects of 2010 (as voted for by the readers), they are launching a new FREE to download e-zine on the 1st of April. Drop back here on Friday for a link and some more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment