Thursday 4 November 2010

Lifting ideas

As we are on the topic of copying, lifting or case'ing ...,. whatever you would like to call it, I thought I would share some cards inspired by an article Jo Kill had in Papercraft Inspirations quite a while back. I love her work, and these japanese dolls really spoke to me so I just had to have a go.

Jo does some amazing things with punches and her articles were one of the main reasons why I subscribed to this magazine in the first place.

I almost never copy other people's work, but it was rather nice to leave the conceptual work to someone else for a change and simply adapt these ideas for myself.

Here is my take on Jo's Japanese dolls.



1 comment:

  1. They're all very beautiful, Lousette! I also love the subdued colour ways - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete