Friday 26 November 2010

Gosh, how time flies

You know what it is like, before you know it and wham ... like three weeks gone.

I haven't been on the computer very much lately, which is quite a good thing I suppose as my house has been semi tidy and the ironing is all up to date - I know!

I have to dash off today too to sort out the last things for my daughters 13th birthday party on Saturday. Again with the time thing .... how does 13 years just fly by like that. So I am quickly going to post my card for last weeks chicken soup recipe, only a week after the fact I might add ... hey ho.


A bit of a tree thing going on here. I was going for the seasonal effect, someone being there for you throughout the year ... yes? I am not sure how well it reads, but I kinda like it. Also quick and simple to make. The tree is a sizzlets branch die which I cut down and of course a circle die. Tiny punched flowers and a punched heart. I had to dust those little punches off, haven't used thos for a LONG time.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Lousette and very effective. Great to dust off an old tool/something you haven't used for a long time, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete