Monday 16 August 2010

Back home from hols

We have just returned home from two fabulous weeks in France, staying near Evian and overlooking Lake Geneva (or more precisely Lac Leman) from a cottage in the mountains.

As good as it sounds. Honestly, I would move here tomorrow if I could.

So sad to be back in the real world, but life alas has to go back to washing, ironing and entertaining the kids for the remainder of the summer.



On a crafty note, I missed two weeks of chicken soup and thought I would share my layout for recipe #5 

Like everyone who lives within an acceptable travel radius of London, we too went on the hunt for the elephants scattered around the city. This recipe was the perfect fit for those elephant photos. I do love multi photo layouts, and I like to keep them pretty simple. Just lots of photos.


I made this into a two pager so that I could cram in even more photos. This is what is looks like with both pages together.

No comments:

Post a Comment