Friday 2 July 2010

... and a card

Birthday invitations also mean birthday cards.

This is a direct lift from this card (second one down), but hey .. why tamper with something when it works.

I must admit that I really feel it needs some more white in the bottom right corner to balance it out. I had to give it away quickly as it would have driven me to distraction to find that something.

I am only somewhat happy with this card, but I cannot redo everything I do, so I just let it go.


Do love that shoe stamp from HeroArts though.


And I also used my old (and I am talking very old, especially in the world of crafting) sizzix alphabet dies. Who would have thought I would dig those golden oldies out again.

Oh, and of course the ek success border punch with the tiny little scallops - isn't that just the cutest punch.

...and last but not least

Check back later for more details of a brand spanking new mojo generating inspiration blog. Can't say much except for ... Chicken soup anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment