Friday 2 October 2009

And so ... life get's back to normal

I want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who left comments and visited during the last few days. It has been great to see so many visitors and I have read every single comment.

It is the Artisan show this weekend, and soon we will be off on our merry way up to Warwick. I am ironing, packing and finishing off all the food in the fridge so that it does not spoil - it is a dirty job, but some one has to do it. Lunch for me therefore was one of those everything left in the fridge stir fry's, salmon fillets and all. A bit questionable, but I ate it never the less.

No photos today - I am still working on the spare pc, so do not have access to anything except what was on my flash card the other night. It is a bother, but aproblem I will worry about on Monday. Right now I have an appointment with a cow... on a farm ... at a B&B .....

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment